Category Archives: Polictically Incorrect
Could the Roman Catholic Church be behind or at the least benefiting from the Emerging Church Movement?
- Catholic Mysticism and the Emerging Church (christiandiscernment.wordpress.com)
- Catholics and the Emerging Church (tallskinnykiwi.typepad.com)
- Online Class Discusses Pillars of the Catholic Faith (prweb.com)
- 3 Things the Emerging Church Took From the Catholics (tallskinnykiwi.typepad.com)
February 2, 2013
Alex talks with Pastor Steven Anderson in-studio today. He is featured in the film, After The Tribulation, available at the Infowars Store. Mr. Anderson was viciously tasered and assaulted by Border Patrol agents a couple years back for protesting at a Constitution free-zone checkpoint.
- Additional Footage of Pastor Attacked by Constitution Free Zone Thugs
- Border Patrol Infographic: The Truth About Enforcement
- Video: Man Refuses To Comply With Internal Checkpoints
- 2/3 of US population lives in “Constitution-free” zone
- Tension Escalates Along the US-Mexico Border
- Raul Castro, 96-year-old Former US Ambassador and Arizona Governor, Detained by Border Patrol
- The Jones Family Confronts Warrantless Checkpoint, Round 2
- Ex-Border Patrol Union Boss fights Fraud Charges
- Car Blows Up After Border Patrol Chase Near Mexican Border
- Video: Truck Driver Stands Up To Unconstitutional Checkpoint
- Border Patrol on High Speed Boats Ask for Public Help in Stopping Smugglers
- Checkpoint on I-95 targets illegal aliens
Why did 18-to-29-year-old evangelicals vote for Barack Obama despite his apostasy on the fundamental moral issues of abortion and same-sex unions? They voted 32% for Obama, twice the percentage of that demographic group who voted for John Kerry in 2004.
Many of these young people identify “social justice” as the reason that led them to relegate the prime moral issues of life and marriage to the back burner. But the term “social justice” does not define a moral cause; it is leftwing jargon to overturn those who have economic and political power.
What caused young evangelicals, the children of the so-called “religious right,” to change their moral imperatives so dramatically? Most likely it’s the attitudes and decision-making they learned in the public schools, which 89% of U.S. students attend.
The vast influence of the so-called “father of modern education,” John Dewey, had already spread disdain for objective truth and authoritative notions of good and evil. A socialist and signer of the Humanist Manifesto, Dewey viewed education as a process of socializing the child, rather than educating him to achieve his individual potential.
In the 1970s, Sidney Simon’s best-seller Values Clarification taught students to cast off their parents’ values and make their own choices, often aided by Kinsey-trained sexperts determined to change our sexual mores.
In 1983, Humanist Magazine featured an article that boasted: “The battle for mankind’s future must be waged and won in the public school classroom. The classroom must and will become the arena of conflict between the old and the new, the rotting corpse of Christianity and new faith of humanism.”
In the 1980s, many radical anti-war activists of the 1960s and 1970s acquired a new identity and became tenured college professors. Among them was William Ayers, a founder of the infamous Weather Underground, the organization that set bombs in public buildings such as the U.S. Capitol and the Pentagon.
Ayers escaped prosecution only because of government misconduct in collecting evidence against him. Ayers later boasted: “Guilty as hell. Free as a bird.” In a remarkable coincidence, Ayers was quoted in the New York Times on the morning of 9/11 as saying, “I don’t regret setting bombs. I feel we didn’t do enough.” Later that week, Ayers was quoted in the New York Times Magazine as saying “This society is not a just and fair and decent place.”
Ayers enrolled in Columbia Teachers College, where he picked up a Ph.D., and emerged as a Professor of Education at the University of Illinois at Chicago. He launched a new career, directing his revolutionary energy into changing classroom curricula instead of setting bombs. Read the rest of this entry
- Re: * Church of Tares: Purpose Driven, Seeker Sensitive & NWO! Been conned? (forum.prisonplanet.com)
- Sex charges rock Purpose Driven ‘healthy church’ (wnd.com)
- The Real Roots of the Emergent Church ~ Plus Sequel ~ Church of Tares: Purpose Driven, Seeker Sensitive, Church Growth & New World Order (thereformedtraveler.com)
- Peter Drucker’s Key Role in the Corruption of Evangelicalism (orthosphere.org)